A.P.C. Leather Bomber

AA60322

A while ago I spotted this A.P.C. leather bomber jacket at Nom de Guerre in the city that apparently is not part of this year's Fall-Winter collection. Anyways, now that it's getting cold out the joint is sold out of course and I have no idea where to find this jacket, as I wanted to take a second look at it.

Anybody got a clue who else might be carrying this jacket in NY, or Europe? I checked A.P.C.'s store on Mercer and the person I asked had no idea what I was talking about. Any info is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Have you looked at it closely? It's really cheap looking and feeling leather and it's still probably around $400-500. Honestly, it looks and feels like the absolute cheapest leather jacket you could buy. You can get a much nicer leather jacket elsewhere, IMO.

I ain't no expert on this shit, so unfortunately I usually just end up buying whatever looks hot. I checked it out when they had it at NDG and it appeared to be alright in my opinion, but like I said, I basically don't know shit about quality. Does anybody happen to own it or know someone that does?

Thanks to implicit by the way for hooking up the link.