FS: Rag & Bone RB1819 jeans

nastyandy

These are the RB1819 Overall Style jeans with cinch in back, that are meant to be worn without belt. There are buttons to hold suspenders/braces should you desire, but the jeans are meant to sit at your waist on their own, at your true size.

They are Japanese selvedge denim, but triple stitched, so the selvedge is sewn over in the felled seams, but apparent at the seams inside the waist and where the inside pockets are sewn. The color is called 'blue selvedge wash' so I assume they are a one-wash, although they appear to be raw.

They are labeled 30x32, and they were professionally hemmed to 30.5", however the actual waist measurement across is 16.5" (thus more suited to a size 32 or 33,) as such, they are just too big for me. They can be adjusted a bit via the cinch in the back, but as I am normally a 31, they bunch up in the back if I buckle the cinch tight enough for myself. So I would not recommend them if you wear 30-31, unless you like your jeans loose.

The cut is more like a trouser-style, with straight legs. You can see the same model at AE (http://www.activeendeavors.com/product.asp?catid=3783&listtype=c&pfid=AED14942)

however these are an indigo blue, not black.

AE has them for $253. They have only been worn once for about 8 hours, no wear or distressing at all, and I'll let them go for $100 shipped in the US.

Please contact me at [email protected] for inquiries or interests.

front1-1.jpg

back-1.jpg

insidetags.jpg

back2.jpg

front-1.jpg