What to do while soaking/washing jeans

HEWSINATOR

i don't like to do anything requiring my full attention whilst machine-washing jeans-------i have to make sure to extract the jeans before the spin cycle

common wisdon = no spin cycle

why is that, again?

why is hanging a sopping wet pair of jeans to dry so much better water removal via centripetal force?

i don't think that's a concern so much, cheap.

the spin cycle causes weird creases, not just creases, but fading along those weird creases from abrasion. the spin cycle did a number on a raw LEE jacket. you can minimize the damage by carefully lining the interior walls of the washing machine with your jeans so that they just spin around with twisting and getting mangled, but it is a gamble.

the samurai MASTER discusses the spin cycle. lemme grab the link and report back. but i've got work ATM so it may be a moment. patience.

i've been walking the streets at night

just tryin' to get it right

it's hard to see with so many around

you know i don't like being stuck in a crowd

but the streets don't change, but baby the names

i ain't got time or the game cuz i need you...

(off the top!)

EDIT: HERE IS THE MASTER SPIN CYCLE THREAD

cheap:

that...

strikes me as ridiculous.

i would think that the agitation of the mechanized washing apparatus would take care of smooshing the precious creases.

also, when i've machine-washed my jeans, the creases have always come back in the same spots, i'm guessing because the fabric has learned to bend there (i.e. it's been weakened).

just jeans, yeah?

diddy:

thanks for the link, but i'm not sure i buy it...