"no wear/fade" denim

rafallen

Hello,

I have been reading some much here about different denims and techniques for making them but I have one question. I would like some Jeans that are just plain blue or Black but fit very tight, straight leg, medium low rise, a little stretch and have no wear and tear on them. I would like them to stay the same without fading or getting any of the "character" that everyone seems to want. Does anyone know a designer who makes something like this? Where would this denim come from? Japan? Italy? does it matter? who makes the best plain denim anyway purely from a quality standpoint? does all this crap about selvage and old looms matter when you don't want any washes. Anyway I am sorry that is more than just one question but I got carried away, help if you can.

Thank you.

stooges, comets on fire, television, bowie, blue cheer, sensations fix, twink, weird war

for now i could only think of apc (unisex cut) and helmut lang jeans to fit your preference though it's inevitable to keep the looks of the jeans without them to fade. it's a matter of how you wear your jeans here.

Edited by riverine on Mar 19, 2005 at 12:15 AM