Lvc 1966 646???

Shorty Long

Sometimes the Levis stores here in the US never get all of the LVC line. Also the US LVC line is sometimes much different than the European line and the Asian line. It seem that they are not offering raw in the us they way they do in Europe and Asia.

Aero Leather has a pair of 66 501s.

http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/webapp/aeroleather/servlet/AeroViewPage?page=displayproduct&subcatid=169&prodid=1486

• 3 weeks later...

i'm bringing this bad boy back from the dead...I'm trying to get a pair of the rigid wash for my wife and both the web store and the clerk in SF told me they are "shrink to fit"...is this true? i'm pretty sure that the orange tab jeans are preshrunk...has anyone bought the 646s from the Fall '06 line? if so, what are the "for real" shrinkage details...thanks

i bought a pair of these from the online levi store the description on the web site said that they would shrink to fit. When they arrived the tags stated they would only shrink 3% not the 10% per the web site. I went ahead and soaked them and did not get any real shrinkage. luckily they were kind enough to refund my money including shipping even though they had been washed

well they didn't have much of a choice since they either didn't send me out the right jeans or the product discription was wrong. I wish I knew that what exactly went wrong with my order I really wanted a pair of these. I'll have to add that i did call in to inform them that I thought that I had received the wrong thing and they advised me to try to shrink them anyway. They were very helpfull thought so no harm no foul...

I just got my 1979 646 rigid about 2 weeks ago. I bought my correct waist size and 2 inches longer in length just incase they do shrink when i wash them. So far I love them. They have stretched in the waist and thighs a little, maybe only half an inch in the waist. When I eventually do wash these Im sure they will fit perfect. Def my fave raw jean at the moment.