Levis Store (NYC)

emaze

Anyone been to the Levis Store off 14street... I was in a cab lastnight when I noticed it? When did that open? & is it pretty much the same as the one on broadway?

Well it's been open for awhile. I actually never saw it either till recently. I have a friend that works around there, and he walks up and down that block everyday, never noticing it for months untill I told him about it. I think it has the most LVC stuff out of all the store in Manhattan, which is not that much. But it sells out fast, and I'm not sure if they ever restock. The staff is spotty, depending on who you speak with. The rest of the store is more of the same you would expect from any other Levi's store.

ok thanks, that's what I figured, damn I miss the good ol' Selvedge days on Mulberry street....:eek:

I've been there a handful of times. True, the staff can be either really polite and helpful (manager Manny Ramos) or I've been treated rather rudely by some queens who feel they are doing you a favor by answering your question or ringing you up.

The 2nd time I was there they had about 15 pair of LVC 1947s, all in size 30-34W. They do sell out quickly, as mentioned.

This store is much better than the 57th & Lex store IMO. That store is crazy packed all the time with tourists and the like.

^ I don't speak a word of Japanese, but when I visited there, I could have sworn they were trying to flatter me and my vintage Filipino Beer Shirt

And I hear in Korea, if you stay until the department store closes, the whole floor bows to you as you leave :)

^ I don't speak a word of Japanese, but when I visited there, I could have sworn they were trying to flatter me and my vintage Filipino Beer Shirt

And I hear in Korea, if you stay until the department store closes, the whole floor bows to you as you leave :)

san miguel beer!!!

The NY W. 14th street store I think has the best selection of LVC of any levis store. I haven't been in the store personally, but I have done a transaction over the phone. They are very helpful there, so much more than the levis SF store which I had some bad customer service from in the past.