Now help me with this design..

Brinbro

All right, well I basically totally redid the design that I had and looked at some artists for inspiration - someone pointed me at Derek Hess and I definitely borrowed from him - especially with his hands. I also like the way he colors and I found it amazing that he basically does it exactly like I do, making it look like I totally ripped him off in the process but whatever. Here it is.. it's big.

tattoofittingih7.gif

Criticisms are VERY welcome.

i like it, but i feel like the black lightning bolts are obscuring what should be the focal point. maybe move them/cut them off before they hit the drawing? i dunno... but i do like the style of the center piece and the swords are quite nice. i'd like to see what it looks like a bit bigger. it's good, nice and loose style without looking sloppy.

Haha. I'm 21 and definitely not into hardcore. The blood is a bit much I agree - when I get my tattoo there will be no color it was just something I was messing around with. This is just another iteration of a design I have in my head it's not final by any stretch of the word.

Edit: I see what you mean dry the rain and I will give it a shot.