Acne Studios Charles Cashmere Coat (BLACK) - BNWT

wanksy

Message me here instead: https://www.grailed.com/listings/1378025

Just got it today (15/12/16), size 46. It'll fit better for a Medium guy. I'm usually an S and despite what most websites say, I'd suggest you go down a size. Also a bit too long for me and too roomy even for an oversized coat. But again it depends on the fit you're after and how you plan on wearing it. 

Update: I also ask a guy on Instagram (@fredrikrisvik) and he said you should go down a size. Check out his instagram for a fitpic, he's usually a 46 but he went down and got a 44.

The lowest I can go is 700 pounds excluding paypal fee and shipping, you'd save 150 pounds. Anything less, I will decline. Would prefer meetup in London or Bristol to avoid those fees. 

Black.

BNWT (Brand new with tags) + will provide the receipt. 

Excellent fabric!

I paid retail which is 850 pounds in the UK / 1150 USD. I'm only selling it for less bcs got some cash to throw and thought make someone else's day.

Returning it next week if no one here wants it. (Going back on Monday).

Willing to trade it with the same coat in Black or Navy size 44 only if they are BNWT as well.

Last pic is the same coat worn by ASAP Rocky in Grey.

--

Elevating a piece of classic tailoring with a contemporary cut and minimal detailing, Acne’s Charles Cashmere Coat epitomises the label’s approach to reconstructing proportions. Allowing the quality of form and function to do the talking, this unlined overcoat has a loose drape, with a 3-button fastening punctuating the sparse aesthetic.

85% Wool, 15% Cashmere

Relaxed Fit

3-Button Fastening

Two Angled Pockets

Unlined

Mid-Length Silhouette
Edited by wanksy