Sign in to follow this  
LIVENUDEGIRLS

Levi's outlet stores

I've never been to one. One is opening in my area, just wondering if I should be exited? Do they carry stuff that a regular store does? Do they carry Levi's premium lines or LVC?

They are okay. I was there the other day and they had some 501 stfs for cheap and some raw 517s. They definitely had the premium selvedge 501s and a bunch of skinners but I didn't see any LVC.

damn i'm jealous... the nearest levis outlet to me carries nothing but shitty washed with holes jeans, and onewash standard 501's. i only found 1 pair of STF's and looking back i really wish i would have gotten the onewashes though, not that i even wear them anymore

damn i'm jealous... the nearest levis outlet to me carries nothing but shitty washed with holes jeans, and onewash standard 501's. i only found 1 pair of STF's and looking back i really wish i would have gotten the onewashes though, not that i even wear them anymore

Same here. There's a Levi's outlet about 30 minutes from my house. Last time I was there they didn't have anything of interest. They didn't even have any regular STF 501's. It might have been a bad time, but I was dissapointed.

i went into my nearest Levis store which is in Glasgow (scotland) and asked if they had any raw selvedge jeans and the guy looked totally confused! wtf

Levi's outlets seem to be really random . . . they have some weird stuff, most of it is crap though. I've yet to find anything good there and anything I sort of liked was some crazy size like 42x27.

Levi's outlets seem to be really random . . . they have some weird stuff, most of it is crap though. I've yet to find anything good there and anything I sort of liked was some crazy size like 42x27.

Dude! Just the size I have been trying to find! :)

mostly they have a lot of 501s. ive found many premiums there for under 15, same with weird cuts for guys (dont know the models) but ive never seen lvc nor any selvedge cuts.