nothing to see here

SSchadenfreude

rick x3/cloak/bbs

Z92YHMR.jpg

Ver,

i'd typically heil an aryan brother, but I don't think that hando & the crew (let alone the national front) would approve of yr attire. made by mischling (half iranian). shame on u, plead ignorance if u must.

Ver,

i'd typically heil an aryan brother, but I don't think that hando & the crew (let alone the national front) would approve of yr attire. made by mischling (half iranian). shame on u, plead ignorance if u must.

"aryan" is actually derived from an old indo-iranian word, originally used to refer to iranians. even under nazi racial groupings iranians were considered aryans.

"Albert Gorter, a prominent minister official gave the definition of Aryan as: The Aryans (also Indo-Germans, Japhetiten) are one of the three branches of the Caucasian (white race);they are divided into the western (European), that is the German, Roman, Greek, Slav, Lett, Celt [and] Albanesen, and the eastern (Asiatic) Aryans, that is the Indian (Hindu) and Iranian (Persian, Afghan, Armenian, Georgian, Kurd). Non-Aryans are therefore: 1. the members of two other races, namely the Mongolian (yellow) and the Negroid (black) races; 2. the members of the two other branches of the Caucasian race, namely the Semites (Jews, Arabs) and Hamites (Berbers). The Finns and the Hungarians belong to the Mongoloid race; but it is hardly the intention of the law to treat them as non-Aryans. Thus . . . the non-Jewish members of the European Volk are Aryans. . . ."

Aria_Waldseemuller_1507.png

They are part of the caucasoid group which is anyone native to Europe,the Middle east,northern Africa andSouth Asia(India/Pakistan) So yes they are part of the same group as white but are not White people(as classified as being native to Europe,They are middle eastern which is another race within the larger Caucasoid race

plus i thought u was reppin neo-nazi swag doctrine, not old school.

Edited by SSchadenfreude