Rick Owens stockists

chagoo

am trying to track down a particular men's RO top from the current season. have tried calling the flagship store in paris (sold out) and joyce in HK (they don't know if they're getting any). guessing barneys is sold out as well. i know isetan in tokyo carries a small selection but could be painful trying to explain what i want over the phone...and i think maxfield in LA...

anyone know of any other shops that sell RO?

You could try calling the flagship store back, sometimes they have a database showing who has what. They can probably also give a list of other stockists, at the very least.

I think he's an LA based designer, might have some luck there. I can't find a list of stores online, someone else might know where there's one.

am trying to track down a particular men's RO top from the current season. have tried calling the flagship store in paris (sold out) and joyce in HK (they don't know if they're getting any). guessing barneys is sold out as well. i know isetan in tokyo carries a small selection but could be painful trying to explain what i want over the phone...and i think maxfield in LA...

anyone know of any other shops that sell RO?

http://www.ateliernewyork.com

P.S. Why are you GUESSING that Barneys is sold out? Just call them. Their RO men's buy does suck though. Atelier is your best bet in the US.