awsome new fit!!

deadkidz

On a side note, I was talking to a friend in Tokyo yesterday and she was telling me of this trend where there is a fake fly in front that is open? Need to scout out some pics.

Well that is sooo last year.... I actually saw a picture of it or a link to it on superfuture as this has been brought up before... but it doesn't show up on my searches at the moment.

The fake fly looks hot on the ladies yo!

Well that is sooo last year.... I actually saw a picture of it or a link to it on superfuture as this has been brought up before... but it doesn't show up on my searches at the moment.

The fake fly looks hot on the ladies yo!

Yeah, I remember some guy looking for them for his woman.

That's a pretty horrendous thing to do to a customer... but if I was your manager, I would've been angry only initially, then once those suckers hit my line of sight... I would've laughed right along with you.

Oh, I love those spontaneous jerk/totalbastard/asshole moments.

ok no joke, a dude came into my store rockin these jeans, i couldn't help it but i bust out laughing and my manager got mad at me and made me go on break, those things are even uglier in person

YES! Crackin on stupid ass customers is a fuckin riot. Its the only way to pass the time at work besides stealing (which makes the time pass incredibley fast BTW).