need help from an admin got scamme plz message me

kernzn

i bought a black box logo and a supreme kate moss Shirt from the user "jordansnomore"

i paid paylpal fees so i didnt paid via gift because i am not dumb it was 225$ shipped with tracking to Austria.

i made a new thread "buyment Agreement" in the marketplace between me and him and did Screen shots.

after i sent the Money, he deleted his link which stuff he sold ( http://supertalk.sup...and-roshe-runs/

i cant view the link (i dont know why) and my Agreement thread was deleted too,

today i receivad a box with just a worn air Jordan cap worth like 15$ or something....

what can i do, why did you deleted those threads or did he?

thanks!

1. The thread to complain is here: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/36800-transaction-problems-and-disputes/page-50

2. If you have screenshots (the most important is one where he tells you what do you buy and gives you his paypal), open the paypal dispute in your resolution center. If you don't know how, use paypal help or google it. Money will be extracted from his account to yours.

3. Don't worry. Paypal protects you.

i doubt paypal would help. 

last time i got scammed they did fuck all and it was over 1000 usd. this was more than 5 years ago though

once the scammer provides the proof of delivery (even if its not matching what you bought) they wont get into the details by saying "if its not bought through ebay we can't help"

sometimes i feel like scamming someone else to get my money back. sufu doesnt do much to protect the buyers i feel...
compared to some other forums from other countries it severely lacks in terms of security. i think there should be another layer of protection instead of relying so heavily on paypal dispute to retrieve your money back... one method might be to use mobile phone verification method or having the bank account details tied into the user profile so anyone who signs up must have match with the details they provide. this way it will definitely deter most scammers.