FS: Brown Ihsh-47, Buzz Rickson USN Chambray

hangten

Note to Singapore members, if you are interested, I will be in town on 2/17 for a week and can deliver the shirt to you and save you shipping. I would ask that you pay via paypal first to make sure that I am not bring the goods without a sale. FYI, my office is near the Raffles Place SMRT station.

I have a brown ihsh-47 for sale. It is in good shape, no rips tears or stains. Non- smoking original owner. I have washed the shirt a few times and have put it in the dryer to get shrinkage out. The shirt fits more like an xxl now. Asking $185obo shipped in the conus. International I will cover $12 while buyer covers rest.

Measurements

Chest 48

Shoulders 20

Arm from shoulder seam 26.5

Length from bottom of collar 31.5

null-9.jpg

Buzz Rickson chambray shirt

I have worn this shirt less than 5 times. Practically brand new, never washed. Asking $135obo shipped in the conUS.

Chest 48

Shoulders 19.75

Arm from shoulder seam 26.25

Length from bottom of collar 33

null_zps0f8ffbf9.jpg

null_zps9d8f40c7.jpg

SOLD

IHSH-20 Red XXL

The shirt has been a favorite of mine and has been worn and washed several times but still is in excellent shape. The lighting I used washes the color on pic a bit. The chest area is an accurate color of the shirt as a whole. I have lost a ton of weight and unfortunately the shirt no longer fits and is the only reason I am selling. Asking SOLD

Chest 48

Shoulders 19.5

Arm from shoulder seam 26.

Length from bottom of collar 29.75

null_zps7eaceed9.jpg

Edited by hangten

• 2 weeks later...