vancouver

absolut

hey guys will be there mid septemeber and was wondering what are the cool clubs/shopping areas? ill be staying at the panpacific, so anything close to that will be cool also for mid week.

i did a search but found last years threads, i figure those are outdated to some extent and wanted your opinions.

thanks in advance.

clubbing.. depends what you're into of course. there are fun hiphop ones for the youngins and loungin ones.

shopping areas...

- Gastown is definately ill. but it can get expensive and dont give the homeless money!!!

- Robson Street's definately the most popular. from jervis to seymour.

- there are a few stores in and around Main St. and Broadway.

- hit up Metrotown. its not near Downtown at all but the train will bring you there in 20 mins.

- Yaletown is for the yuppies. so that means crazy nice dining, chill nightlife, and a few boutique stores.

- West 4th/Kitsilano is for the surfer/laid back/yoga type people. its easy to get there by transit as well.

clubbing.. depends what you're into of course. there are fun hiphop ones for the youngins and loungin ones.

shopping areas...

- Gastown is definately ill. but it can get expensive and dont give the homeless money!!!

- Robson Street's definately the most popular. from jervis to seymour.

- there are a few stores in and around Main St. and Broadway.

- hit up Metrotown. its not near Downtown at all but the train will bring you there in 20 mins.

- Yaletown is for the yuppies. so that means crazy nice dining, chill nightlife, and a few boutique stores.

- West 4th/Kitsilano is for the surfer/laid back/yoga type people. its easy to get there by transit as well.

back when i lived in whistler, i use to go quite often to Sonar, most of the time was for underground hip-hop concerts but went clubbing there a few times and i liked a lot that place. i haven't been there for 4 years so i don't know if it changed or not