Motorhomes & Confusion

bobo

is this in the right place? can we cover vehicles here? i'm not sure but don't have time to check or even see if anyone has already posted this. still, this is very dope and either way minya will make a wise decision.

Knaus C Liner

_TGD_picture_0,,329503,00-tm.jpg

C-Liner Website

Cool Motohomes: Times Online Article

if gas were cheaper or if had more money...which ever would come first. i'd drive this. would you?

I would so live in a motorhome, it would be awesome. you can kick someone out of your house, and then watch them roll down the road.

not to mention how conveinent it is, just drive the house to work, and then take a shower there.

but there is not enough closet space.

Motorhomes are hell of nice...I had some friends with one visit me when I lived in Utah and we took a leisurely time meandering across the southern parts of the state, stopping for days and days in BLM land. Their motor home served as the base, and my volvo xc the means to exploration. All I can say is cruising one lane dirt tracks with cliffs on all sides simply requires a sixer of corona and a fat joint...no sense doing it otherwise...

That motor home in the picture looks rather modern...quite a bit more stylish than the one we rocked out in. I suppose that's why it got posted here on superfuture...only the spiffy, new, original, or stylish need apply...