Cloak Barn Jacket - Gray Herringbone / Size XS

repose

This is a Cloak jacket, in an M-65 style with herringbone material. It's thick and great for fall and winter. Things to note: I had the sleeves taken up a little because they were a little long, probably an inch or so. The tailor did an outstanding job and you frankly wouldn't even tell if I didn't mention it. Secondly, there are tears at the armpits, one has been patched up (I purchased it like this from another user). Thirdly, a button in the bottom right front pocket has come off. So that's pretty much all you need to know in terms of the jacket. Just being honest and upfront about all the details. This is a really great jacket and the fit is really flattering for smaller du's. Message me if you have any other questions. I've seen this exact jacket BNWT on eBay go for upwards of $500-700.

P1020249.jpg

P1020251.jpg

P1020253.jpg

P1020250.jpg

P1020254.jpg

P1020255.jpg

Measurements are:

pit to pit (zipped) -- 19 in

sleeve (top of sleeve to the point) -- 25 in.

top of collar to bottom center -- 29.5-30 in.

Thanks for looking; and message me any questions. I'm fairly flexible with price due to the flaws; but keep in mind this jacket, in this size is also impossibly hard to find. Also please message me if you'd like to know some international shipping rates.

Asking: $200 ---> 175 Shipped CONUS.

Edited by repose

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...