SUPREME BITCH - THE REAL ONE

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

the shirt was spelt that way on purpose. this particular FiberOPS tee wasn't done by ALY but by the folks at EM (hence the collabo). the shirt is supposed to incite discussion. kind of ironic that this tee was released almost coincidentaly with the thread on kruger. READ LEARN DESTROY!

Edited by edwin on Feb 22, 2005 at 08:30 PM

i understand its supposed to cause discussion and em works with double meanings, but i think they simply messed up. because sure its causing commotion amongus but we're arguing over a typo and a wrong font.. im sure that wasnt the point of the shirt.

correct me if im wrong but i think the basic point of the shirt was to tribute Kruger as the one who invented the red box/futura logo. and to educate all the Supreme groupies who don't know where the logo came from.

now on top of that if they intended to misspell the name and use the wrong font, what was the point of that? up to now, no one has explained the "hidden meaning" behind misspelling kruger's name. if they wrote KrugeN instead of Kruger, i would be equally confused.why would they do that?

sorry. still doesnt make sense to me.

soemone from em or FO please explain!

KING CHOCOLATE IS BACK

Edited by KING CHOCOLATE on Feb 22, 2005 at 11:54 PM