FS DSWT Visvim, NBHD, WTAPS, Bedwin

jcashen87

I deal through paypal only, eBay if you wish, but some discounts are possible for dealing through paypal, i have refs and great feedback over on SS, and ST, but am somewhat new here to selling, but i am honest, my items are ALWAYS authentic, i am a collector, NOT a reseller, and move stuff from time to time to make way for new things and/or things that dont fit.

I always ship EMS with tracking international even on gift payments i do this, i just have to be sure your items get to you and cover my end.

USPS Priority with delivery confirmation, signature confirmation UPON REQUEST at a small couple USD extra. To all Domestic buyers here in the Good ole US of A

Items im posting pics to are all links to eBay i will get around to making SUFU tagged pictures and getting them up, but my eBay name is sjcashen87f, very similar to jcashen87 i just couldnt get that username back when i set up my eBay, so i ended up putting sf in there to make it work. Bu ti assure you all items are mine and in my possession i can send pics by email or PM upon request. thanks

All items are DEADSTOCK with Garment Tags and Bags EXCEPT the Bedwin quilted CPO Oxford shirt which has been worn for about 4 hours and could pass as new to any trained eye.

Onto my items now, Here we have the Visvim Social Sculpture 04 CUT, 32 Waist by 30 Inseam length Damaged 5.5. These have the goat leather patches that have th ebranding that Visvim is using for all its SS12 and at least the start of the FW12 line that ive seen uses this same branding label. My favorite label tag of theirs yet. Its brand new i have garment tags and bag $585 OBO

Measurements in inches

Waist; 32.5

Inseam 30.7

knee 8

leg open 7.2

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160837023722?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1190

Now to the aptly titled WTAPS "hellweek" crewneck with wtaps army style branding, the screen print on this is a marvel, it is a raised imprint logo that feels like felt, very soft hand feel, and this crewneck is honestly very very thick, keep someone nice and warm through a winter or fall. Its brand new i have garment tags and bag. Size MEDIUM fits like a smaller medium than US or EU brands but should fit most medium wearers fine as it does me. $235

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160845573137?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1190

Now i have the famous Neighborhood BDU shirt in the "Mitchell Leaf Camo" used in the SS12 season titled "Less than Zero" I loved this camo and hate to part with this item for less than retail was over here, but my loss is truly your gain, someone should be happy to pick this up with the quickness. great piece $360

Measurements in Inches

Pit to Pit 20

HPS to bottom Hem 27

sleeve length from shoulder seam to end of cuff-24

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160845547428?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1190

Now to the only item that has been very lightly uses all by me, its a BEDWIN and the Heartbreakers QUILTED CPO (Chief Petty Officers) Button Down OXFORD, size 2, fits like a small medium only worn two times for a total of 4 hours by ME, never washed as it is not needed, this piece is so new you might not be able to discernibly tell that it has been worn, and the best part is that whoever picks this up will get a good deal on it just because i only like to sell brand new stuff usually. Great piece bought from Haven up in canada, they are re releasing a version of this in new colors for Bedwins AW12 season, and they will retail at over 300. You have a chance to pick one up that is as good as new for $185!!

Measurements in Inches

P2P-20

HPS to bottom hem-26.5

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160845590385?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1190

COntact me by eBay or by PM here and we can hammer out deals and get you these items, all items will fit a Medium wearer and all items are guaranteed fresh by any person with sense.

bump, now hurry up n buy, i will let go of the wtaps crewneck for 200 shipped plus paypal fees if done through paypal before the end of the weekend. I know some people here have some money and are looking for some nice stuff.

neighborhood camo BDU for 335 if done through paypal before the end of the weekend.