Denim in SF

futuretalk

Hey I'm looking for any store here in SF that sells good denim. I'm looking for a new pair of jeans and I'm looking for something that's preferably raw or dark without all the pre-done whiskers and fades etc...so anybody who knows good shops in SF that sell nice jeans please post. Oh and please don't tell me to check out the LVC section of the Levi's store...I've already done that.

Blue Jeans Bar has a good selection, however I just found their employees to be rather "whatever" and not really caring for much. I mean, at places like Rolo or even Diesel the employees make sure the jeans FIT so you don't leave with horrible fitting pieces. Maybe it was just the day but overall a pretty good selection.

Rolo on Howard is good too. Have fun in SF.

icon_smile_cool.gif

Rolo is on Howard between 8th and 9th in SOMA. Last I saw, Rogan, G-Star, Mark Ecko - high end line (?), Nice Collective etc. Nice workers so chat with them, they're a good resource.

Blue Jeans Bar is on Union St. Union St. is a busy commerical st. so it won't be hard to find. If your taking a cab, just tell him Union St. and they'll know.

Edited by trd937 on Feb 17, 2005 at 05:05 PM