SelfEdgexFlatHead SE05BSP, visvim, supreme + grail sale

agg_tastic

Hey all,

Today I have the following items for sale:

If the pictures are still up, the item is still for sale.

I accept paypal only, will ship anywhere, but shipping prices will vary accordignly. Located in Toronto. No meetups.

1)

A rare and super hard to get pair of jeans! Custom aged and unique processed denim pair of Flat Head x Self Edge SE05BSP Sz. 28. The jeans have great fading properties. As you can see the fades are starting to come in nicely. A bit of fading on the back pocket is starting to show. These have been Hot soaked once after purchase. They remained un-hemmed and in great condition.

Measurements:

Tage Size: 28 x 39

Actual Waist: 28'

Length: 34'

Leg Opening: 6.75'

Thigh measurements are. 11" inches at the crotch point and 9" inches above the knee..

SE05BSP

14.5oz Unsanforized Japanese Selvedge Denim

Rope Dyed Denim

Indigo Half-Arcuates

Button-Fly

Extra Thick Leather Patch

Copper Rivets

Hidden Rivets

Slim Tapered Cut

< Taken from Self Edge website>

We're happy to introduce Flat Head's newest cut, the SE05BSP. This jean is a slim tapered cut with a button fly. This is not to be confused with the SEXFH05, which was a modified 3001 cut. This is a completely new fit, not based on any previous models.

With the SE05BSP the jean is perfect for those looking for a slim modern cut with a small leg opening.

The fading properties on these jeans are what Flat Head are known for. Intense vertical fading and after only twenty wears or so the dark denim gives way to a bright blue indigo fade which results in great contrast over time. We've never never seen contrast this intense form on denim from any other manufacturer before.

RETAIL $325+

Tag Size. 28x39

FH.png

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1886.jpg

Price - 130 USD OBO + shipping

2) Supreme SS/SS 11 Olive Chino

worn once, BNWOT

Size 32

IMG_1890.jpg

IMG_1893.jpg

Price- 110 USD OBO + shipping

3) Visvim Kiefer

Sz 9.5

8.5/10

Comes with original box

purchased from Union LA Visvim Cowan's. Size 9.5, worn, but sparingly. I'd give them an honest 8/10 for condition. Comes with original box.

(Borrowed from KidKorea will update with actual pictures ASAP)

Picture018-1.jpg

Price- 185 USD OBO+ shipping

Next, is my extremely hard to find Supreme Black Paisley Camp Cat, from the 10/11 F/W season I believe.

9/10 Condition

Price - 120 USD OBO + shipping

IMG_2039.jpg

Also, have my Visvim Sierra's for sale. Size 11.

9.5/10 Condition- comes with original everything ( tags, dustbag, box)

IMG_1882.jpg

Price

270 USD OBO+ shipping

thanks for looking, PM me here

• 2 weeks later...