Levis N3BP - fakes?

rev

they're great stuff IMO...Levi's(asia) always comes up with good new designs/looks on jeans...the engineered, type 1, movin' on(semi-jeans) and the n3bp...like em or not it's still great that Levi's stays ahead of the game by coming out with new and different stuff all the time. Other companies are just strictly producing the same good ol' traditional jeans...

n3bp was actually first released in HK...not sure where they're made though. Shortly after that the rest of Asia all started selling em too. I still haven't got mine yet but on my next trip to Asia I'm gonna get a pair.

As far as fit goes I'm not sure but it looks like it's all a bit on the relaxed and loose fit side. Which fits the look anyway...it has a bit of the engineered look to it as far as the back pockets go.

i thought it started in japan? i remember picking it up dec 03 in ginza right when it just dropped. they are very comfortable, though not selvedge. i guess you can find them anywhere in most part of asia big cities now. if anyone happens to transit in singapore airport, you should take your chance to cop a pair at the levi's boutique there

Quote:

i thought it started in japan? i remember picking it up dec 03 in ginza right when it just dropped. they are very comfortable, though not selvedge. i guess you can find them anywhere in most part of asia big cities now. if anyone happens to transit in singapore airport, you should take your chance to cop a pair at the levi's boutique there

--- Original message by hahnstch on Feb 11, 2005 09:59 AM

no...it was from Levi's HK first...Levi's HK were selling and promoting it before Japan got their first batch.