Washing my Slim Jims tonight

mrjameskent

Have decided after about 9 months to wash my Slims, which are pretty worn through now (big hole on arse where the denims gone thin).

Absolutely cacking it in case they come out and I no longer love them! But I'm off to Ibiza next week and think they need a wash before I'm out clubbing all night, otherwise they'll truly hum!

Just thought I'd share that with everyone!

I washed my RRDS last night inside out warm water with a little mild ivory detergent. They definitely lost colour but I'll be able to tell more when they're dry. I don't even think they're 2 months old, but I did a whackload of shit to them so if they end up looking like junk I'll know why. Perfect excuse to get a replacement pair!

Have decided after about 9 months to wash my Slims, which are pretty worn through now (big hole on arse where the denims gone thin).

Absolutely cacking it in case they come out and I no longer love them! But I'm off to Ibiza next week and think they need a wash before I'm out clubbing all night, otherwise they'll truly hum!

Just thought I'd share that with everyone!

take photos of hot girls amd post in SF when you get back! lucky bastard!