Forever 21

BOORADLEY

Guest Airjamie

They are alright for basic tees and cheap cheap sweaters and vests and stuff, but the quality is predictably bad, like a step down from h&m.

Guest Airjamie
Really? I have never seen their men's stuff in California.......

Their stores are all over LA. They just opened a dudestore in sf, im planning on picking up some cheap cardigans when im there at the end of the month.

Yeah, I've seen the girl's stores all over the place. I had no idea they were going to make guy's stuff though. Seems a bit dodgy if you ask me. It is sort of like when Juicy decided to make men's clothes, I mean, what fucking guy is going to wear Juicy.....Forever 21 is a straight-up women's/girl's brand. They did change the name for the guy's stuff right?

Guest Airjamie
Yeah, I've seen the girl's stores all over the place. I had no idea they were going to make guy's stuff though. Seems a bit dodgy if you ask me. It is sort of like when Juicy decided to make men's clothes, I mean, what fucking guy is going to wear Juicy.....Forever 21 is a straight-up women's/girl's brand. They did change the name for the guy's stuff right?

Lol yeah.Its called "Twentyone". Not even shitting you. Worst name since rock and republic (what the fuck does that mean anyway?) and the nintendo wii. However you will be especially pleased to know that they have a dudes "tailored" line. Id just make sure I washed it first if i were you. You know how those fucking laotian slave children are, always coughing their distended stomach parasites on the fucking sewing machine. "but if youd just unchain me" UNCHAIN DEEZNUTS.

Id just make sure I washed it first if i were you. You know how those fucking laotian slave children are, always coughing their distended stomach parasites on the fucking sewing machine.

ahah hah. Finally, someone with as horribly disgusting humour as me.....

:D

they have a girls stores pretty much everywhere around here, but girls i know say its notorious for crappy quality... that you'd only wear stuff from there 2 or 3 times and toss it since it'll fall apart. with that, i don't think you can even return stuff.

they have a girls stores pretty much everywhere around here, but girls i know say its notorious for crappy quality... that you'd only wear stuff from there 2 or 3 times and toss it since it'll fall apart. with that, i don't think you can even return stuff.

sometimes their stuff sucks, but not always. anyways, you have 21 days to figure it out and return it. get it, 21 days? pretty clever

Guest Airjamie
is it a guys store too? plus who the fuck would want to go to edmonton?

What the hell is edmonton?

sometimes their stuff sucks, but not always. anyways, you have 21 days to figure it out and return it. get it, 21 days? pretty clever

Pretty gay.gif .

their shirts fit excellent. but the quality is worse than h&m. HOWEVER, i find myself in there almost every other day, buying yet ANOTHER $7 graphic tee and/or polo. oh well, its not like i ever wash my clothes anyway.

Guest Airjamie
What the hell is edmonton?

thats a joke right? otherwise thats pretty bad dude.

All I have to say is "We're going to Toronto! The capital!"

I could care less, but out of curiosity, what makes you say that Edmonton is a dump? Compared to?

Alright well I'm definatly not being totally objective I really have never had much fun when visiting there. When I visit and my local friends would take me out it always seemed so small town(and I grew up in a small town), almost everybody looked the same, the bars all played the same weak ass music, the downtown is so freakin shaddy its not even funny. I just didn't like the lack of variety.

Now granted maybe the people showing me around where just unaware of the fun spots but It seemed like a bust every night we went out to party. The crowds where big but everything was lacking personality. Not trying to hate on your town but It's just hard to justiy going there unless its to visit people you know. It wouldn't be a great place to kill a long weekend in. Also the way people acted during the play-offs in addition to what seemed like a hostile response from the city and the police set it up as a really rough place to go.(yeah yeah yeah, one bad apple.....)

Guest Airjamie
The capital of what? Stinky ass wanna be New York is all that place is, dirty ass city. I'd rather hit Hongcouver or Montreal.

Obviously candada doesnt have movie theatres. Or dvd players.