do you watch pro fighting?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. do you watch pro fighting?

• boxing
    • ufc
    • pride
    • other
    • no. they scare me.

last night we left the tv on for my nephew because he was having trouble sleeping and tv knocks him out. (we have it set where his bedroom see's whatever is on in the living room) so my FIL picked some random station, and that stuff came on afterwards, and some gal was stripping in the middle of it. my poor traumatized nephew.

but in answer to your question, no, if i wanted to see a fight, i'd just go down to south dallas and stand around, i'd see one soon enough.

exactly, pro fighing, dont wanna see that, wanna see something spur of the momen with idiots and stupidness if i'm going to watch a fight

violence needs to be spontaneous to hold my attention

oh. i see. all the hype building on a fight does it for me.

i'm sorry to me all profighting are rig....but however, i like to see those chinese rice rocket thug duke it out. for the tinies little beef, they start to call their boys...they are so small, but they like to pull the biggest guns on people....

red, if this make you feel any better, i was at my friend's longerie bowl pratice, and i saw chuck from UFC, and he was wearing true religion....he pulls his pants so high up, looks like he have camel toe...........

chuck if you are readin this i'm sorry. i have to say it...i respect you more if you rock levi's or something.....

Ex-boxer, here and I love the sport. Muay Thai is a close second for me. Professional boxing was ruined for me shortly after the Ali era. I remember when a working man could watch a heavyweight bout on network tv. I grew up watching Ali/Frasier, Shaver, Holmes and even the Spinks fights. Even though I have asolutely no proof to substaniate it, it feels likes on PPV fights the fix in on. Finally, UFC, I really like it alot and can vouch for the fact that although violent, much less damage is down by one big knockout vs a series of knock downs over 12-15 rounds. If you went into an NFL or NBA lockeroom after a game you would see injuries that are very similar to UFC injuries during a contest..Blow out knees, contusions and even lacerations to the face. I am not at all saying that these types of injuries are common in football or basketball as they are in UFC or professional boxing but not every pugilist contest ends in needing stitches or casts either.

WHOS PISSED OFF ABOUT THE ORTIZ SHAMROCK FIGHT!?

and the arlovski fight wasnt very interesting niether. fucking cunts.

yeah ortiz/shamrock fight was 2 quick. hard to tell if shamrock was dazed & just couldnt defend himself.

umm im not sure, but what jeans was chuck liddell wearing when he stepped into the octagon cuz he got called out by that pride fighter from japan??? i swore that they couldve been nudies. or maybe it was the alcohol in me tellin me to buy another pair of jeans.

who's pissed off that royce thinks he's still on top?

and that that ancient motherfucker realized he was too good for his bjj gi now that his body is clearly at his prime

what an arrogant motherfucker

EES MY HOUSE

I BUILD IT

i hate that guy

not sure if it's because he's a douchebag or because i'm such a sakuraba fanboy