fs: ann, rick, yohji, dior homme, augusta, cloak...

sumochamp

augusta (adiciannoveventitre) boots - 7

$1,500

these are nearly brand new. bought them about a month ago, had vibram soles put on and then wore them maybe 4 or 5 times. same boots as shown on atelier's web site. substantial oiled horse leather. asking for what i paid (minus the vibram that i added).

Edited by sumochamp

great items !

just for your consideration and information sorry to say but i think the dior sweater is not genuine, the care tag looks not normal,

recently got one similar on ebay and sent it to dior they said it was not aunthentic.

it seems they are making pretty good fakes nowadays, however you can see by the "texture" of the care tag + quality of print, which should be a high end fabric material on genuine dior homme,

and for the safari jacket looks genuine however i have pm'ed you, waiting for the pictures to be sure.

never know with those "next level" immitations

That cloak blazer is very nice

<p>

great items ! just for your consideration and information sorry to say but i think the dior sweater is not genuine, the care tag looks not normal, recently got one similar on ebay and sent it to dior they said it was not aunthentic. it seems they are making pretty good fakes nowadays, however you can see by the "texture" of the care tag + quality of print, which should be a high end fabric material on genuine dior homme, and for the safari jacket looks genuine however i have pm'ed you, waiting for the pictures to be sure. never know with those "next level" immitations That cloak blazer is very nice
</p>

<p> </p>

<p>sorry but both seems very fake in my eyes... <br />

the care tags says it all really... authentic care tags are very soft in texture, ie you dont see the stitching pattern like on fake ones. im 100 percent the jacket is fake but not too sure about the sweater. it looks peculiar nevertheless. dont mean to knock on your sales but im just speaking honestly. cheers</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

<div style="background-color: infobackground; z-index: 1000; position: absolute; width: auto; height: auto; visibility: hidden; "> </div>

Posted · Hidden by sumochamp, January 22, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by sumochamp, January 22, 2012 - No reason given

well this is weird. it was never my intention to sell non authentic items, if indeed they are fakes. i purchased the dior items on ebay from reputable sellers with very good, if not perfect feedback. like many of you, i am adamant in making sure items i buy online (ebay, sf, sz, etc.) are authentic...asking questions, going over pics to see tags and studying quality. i appreciate the opinions of those who have chimed in and will remove all the remaining dior items that are for sell.