FS: XL and XXL Stuff Revolving Thread

zackl111

Putting this thread up instead of the others so I don't have to keep changing.

New stuff up:

Barbour To Ki To Trenchcoat, waxed cotton, retail for $850, $old shipped in US. Brand new, took the tags off but I think I still have them, never wore it out of the house. XXL, but that is more like a regular XL in most things.

W&H Overdyed Red Zip Flannel, XL, FW 07 I think. Grail status. $old shipped.

SNS Herning Stark Cardigan XXL Sea Blue, worn but nothing wrong with it, $oldshipped.

P1020563.jpg

SNS Herning Start Cardigan XL Olde Green. Sold Shipped.

P1020562.jpg

SNS Herning Stark Cardigan XL Olde Green SOLD

WWM Pen Jacket, wool flannel, XL, awesome. $old

Crescent Down Works CDW Montagne M. Sick Jacket. This is the collaboration with DQM, but no external branding. $oldShipped.

P1020561.jpg

Crescent Down Works Down Sweater XL Leather $old Worn a few times, has a blemish in the leather on the shoulder, took a pic of it, it's not really even noticeable while wearing. Otherwise perfect condition. Warmest coat I own, just too big for me now.

Supreme Red Hombre Flannel XL SOLD.

Trying to raise cash to get a grail, will continue selling until i get enough and then keep this stuff as I love all of it, so if you like buy it now.

Edited by zackl111

Pit to Pit on Barbour is about 24" - it's tough to get a good measurement on it. Let me know if there are other measurements on the trench that you'd like.

Pit to Pit on the Herning XXL is 21" laid flat. Please take this measurement with a grain of salt, as the sweater is incredibly stretchy.

WWM Jacket pit to pit is about 23".