FS Uniqlo +J Heavy Gauge V Neck & Shawl Collar Cardigan

matthewk

I'm selling three Uniqlo +J Sweaters from the current and last Jil Sander x Uniqlo collaboration:

Heavy Gauge Green V Neck - Size S

- New price 50 Euros - My price 40 Euros

Heavy Gauge Black V Neck - Size S

- New price 50 Euros - My price 40 Euros

Heavy Gauge Black Shawl Collar Cardigan - Size S SOLD

I wore the green sweater once and it was really warm. The black V Neck and Shawl Cardigan are both new and unworn. I bought them on a trip to Paris and really wanted something from the last +J season but they were really impulse buys. Thought I'd put them up here for anyone who is looking to get these. I'm not trying to make any profit, just to make back most of what I put in.

I'll knock 10 Euros off each sweater and shipping is free in the EU and outside of the EU, Asia, North America, The Congo (but seriously a sweater in the Congo??) I'd ask for +5 Euros to help out with the shipping costs.

The black is well, black, just a normal black. The green is a really nice dark green, kind of lighter than forest green but not by much. The green is my favorite color of the heavy gauge knits. It's getting harder to find the +J stock in smaller sizes this season so get yourself something nice and help out a nice dude too

Measurements:

Chest (Pit to Pit): 48cm

Length: 64cm

All sweaters have the same dimensions. The length was measured from the middle of the back of the, top of the neck on the V Necks and on the back side of the cardigan at the bottom of where the collar begins.

Green V Neck

img3248a.jpg

img3250r.jpg

img3252d.jpg

Black V Neck

img3255e.jpg

img3256ut.jpg

img3257m.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...