Rogan Care

alexbigman

It depends on which pair you have I found, I have 5 pairs, original ethanol, vapor, kutan, stasis and tragic. Each of them are a little different.

The ethanol are very thin, a couple washs and holes will start appearing, keep in mind Rogan is built to wear fast. Hand wash and hang dry if you dont want them to fall apart.

The stasis is a basic unwashed indigo, the indigo is really deep, I haven't washed mine yet and I have had them for over 6 months, they are still maintaining the indigo color.

The ethanol, kutan , and tragic I have washed several times in the machine and dryer and they get even nicer, they wear out nicely and in parts you can begin to see the redlining show through the tears. All get softer and nicer with wear.

I wasn't very happy with my first pair of Rogan Vapors. In less than a month and after one wash, they ripped in the gooch/ass crack area. Mind you, I'm not a fat ass nor was I doing anything wild in them. Them shits just fell apart. Fortunately after emailing some people at Rogan, I brought them back to Union and they replaced them for me. Now I wear them sparingly and haven't washed them. I even brought them to the tailor to have them reinforced in the gooch because I noticed some tears beginning to form. This will probably be the last pair of Rogans I'll own.