binaural beats

cmirsky

Does anyone here use these? I've listening to some lower quality ones I picked up somewhere on the interwebs, but looking for something a little "better" quality without white noise.

Just wondered if anyone has a recommendation or would like to discuss results. Couldn't find a previous thread about this.

I started getting interested after DMT, partially because I felt like the binarual tones were almost identical to many of the sounds I heard while I broke through.

I've been listening to the samples I've got for hour+ long sessions, and it's been really weird good. The first time did freak me out a bit. I've been able to achieve a bit of 'out-of-body' feeling, that's for sure.

As with anything need to be in a quiet, comfortable setting.

Picked up some new beats on a torrent. I was listening to one of them to meditate last night.

About half an hour through, something inexplicable changes. It's hard to pinpoint because I was in such a deep state of meditation by this point. All the sudden I feel like the position of my body drops 20 ft. My eyes had been closed the whole time, but I became aware of a very bright light and had visuals behind my eyelids of a large white room with bright multi color squares all around me.

This only lasted for about 10 seconds, but was unlike anything I've achieved so far with meditation and binaural beats. The track lasted another 15 minutes or so, but by the time it ended, I was left very optimistic and at peace.

Very much looking forward to exploring this more.

I've had some crazy meditative experiences with similar soundtracks. Nothing out of body, but I once freaked out claiming I could feel the blood in my body moving, like waves inside of my blood vessels. During another session, I swore I could feel my pants slowly being pulled off (no joke). I guess it manifests in people differently, but I seem to have more tactile sensations than others.