Supreme 2011 F/W

Let rampant semi-informed "i heard from some guy who's down" speculation begin here....

I personally want to know more about this BMW mk II thing... like is it going to be something actual people can buy?

images lifted from the s/s thread below. website picture suggests another polka dot shirt + classic looking varsity

T2iS4zXaVMXXXXXXXX_%21%2112675075.jpg

5af0e92025e6457c839bf4efc4cb31d2_6.jpg

5c6e983ac9794a35a6cb39e913918417_6.jpg

there were tons of those around for cheap a couple years ago in all sizes... may not be a bad idea to lurk in the stoopreme. btw wasn't black/black jp exclusive or is my memory just terrible these days?

oh and if that varsity doesn't have a back hit, how will ppl know it's supreme and not stussy?????

there were tons of those around for cheap a couple years ago in all sizes... may not be a bad idea to lurk in the stoopreme. btw wasn't black/black jp exclusive or is my memory just terrible these days?

could be wrong but i think usa release was black/black + blue/red and japan release was white/black + white/white.

also regarding your first post:

I personally want to know more about this BMW mk II thing... like is it going to be something actual people can buy?

is BMW a new (mark 2) brooklyn machine works bmx? i could just be reading what i want, because i have no idea what you mean.

heard BMW was going out of business and the bike isnt happening. Rumor mill not fact.

this generation marks the first time where CLEARLY audi and mbz are superior in both internal and external design to bmw

the new 3,5,7 and x3,5 and 6 are stupid as fuck