Looking for Nike sneaker rep in England

I J F

I posted about this on Crooked for you, and apparently it's going to be hard work as dual accounts are tough to get. But for what it's worth, someone pointed out this site

http://www.shoeshi.com/bulk.html

They're based in Europe and they're keen to link up with retailers to do bulk orders of European exclusives. It's not a direct Nike account obviously, but it might be a starting point.

Also, I know Nike's European operations are based out of the Netherlands, so if you know any Dutch heads, they might be able to lend a hand...

Thanks a lot bro, I appreciate what your doing, going through shoeshi could definately be a good option and I a possibly have a link in Holland, so we will see what happens. But nice looking out!!! Dude, today I got hooked up with a pair of Stan Smiths that are only gonna hit the floors in a couple months DISTGUSTING!!!! I want you to see these, they are velcro and got different shades of blue on the color way.

Im gonna keep you posted on the upcoming releases but any day now and I think I already told you Underworlds will be coming too. Speak to you soon, tomorrow 3 sharp, the death of the Gooners!!! Peace

www.brani.com / www.carpeinternational.com