NYC LEVIS STORES

phr

Are you talking about Levis mainstream stores? Hell, they're everywhere! There's one uptown near Bloomies; one on lower Broadway, and their vintage store a few short away. Not to mention every generic jeans store along the way, stocked to the fucking ceiling with Levis.

I'm ninety-three/

You're sixteen/

There is nothing more for you and I

Melvins

Levi's vintage store, Selvedge (formally the best place in NYC to get LVC), closed a few months ago...a shame, really

every time i go to the mainstream levi stores in ny (both the uptown and downtown) they're packed with people and the selection isn't that great

Edited by Shorty Long on Jun 12, 2006 at 08:19 AM

yeah exactly the selection wasn't all that great the last time i was in the b-way one which was like 3-4 years ago. i'd imagine the uptown one is the same. next time i'm in i'll just have to hit up all those random stores on b-way. thanks

bad brains

When I bought my 1947s several years ago at the Chicago Mich. Ave Levis Store (on close out by the way $100) the manager said that the LVC stuff doesn't move in the US like it does in Europe and Japan. She said that the Chi store wouldn't be getting any more but a good friend of mine said they had a couple pairs of 47s a few weeks ago so I guess they changed their minds. The Chi Mch Ave store never had a great selection of LVC. I usually have to buy from Europe or greed-bay.