575 & Evisu Q's

keri

On the 575's:

They are called Redline Selvaedge, I think. I mainly like the cut and the wash, the selvege is just something else there. I dont care one way or the other, but wouldn't mind trying it, just to see what all this buzz is about.

but I have heard that 575 is similar to TR in that they have high pricetags without high quality. And I've had plenty of high tag low quality woes (i.e. TR super T's, I have to carry around freaking fabric glue).

So my question is, based solely on what you get for the price, are they really worth it?

And the Evisu:

How do Evisu girls run? I saw some I like with a outlined little logo instead of the big painted on bit, and I really like them.

Looking back, these are two very odd brands to mix in a post.

Masochism at it's finest.

575 are ok - they are made in LA if that matters to you . the DARK selvage are pretty good , as in they didnt wash , bleach , sand the heck out of them and still have a pretty heavy weight to them.

My local store carries them at like $250 or so .

there's a source online though of course where you pay less they sell 575 all day long .

I wont spell it out unless you need me to where that is .

i would strongly reccomend you not to spend money on 575, since they are really bad, the fabric is aweful, and the construction is bad, nothing is good abou it. and they are about going down soon, since they are having financial problems

woes of the size 28! so they are really awful?

That sucks.

ah well, they were pretty, but I can find something similar elsewhere.

whaat about he evisu szing, they are on sale, but they only have a couple of sizes, trying to see if I could size down or up.

Masochism at it's finest.