Iron heart - Flat Head - and custom leather bracelet

MikeS

Today I have 3 leather bracelets up for grabs. Im still trying to raise some cash for school so im in crackhead mode.

First one was made from a leather Iron Heart Rein. I bought the rein brand new From G about 5 months ago. It was my first go at a solid leather rein and after about a month of wear I decided it was not for me. It sat in my drawer ever since. I recently decided to canabalize it for its brass parts. Then I decided to make a bracelet out of the leather. It is sewn with synthetic sinew and is attached with a solid brass bow shackle. total length is 8'' but once around the wrist will fit nice on a 7-7 5/8'' wrist well. THIS CAN BE MADE SMALLER!

SDC10540.jpg

SDC10541.jpg

SDC10539.jpg

Looking to get 50 plus shipping.

Next up is a Flat head leather and silver double strand bracelet in tan. This one is the Large that is 16'' long, or 8'' doubled. Bought this from self edge in 2010. Worn it maybe a dozen times. Oiled it once. It has Very little wear. The silver hasnt even started to tarnish yet.

SDC10543.jpg

Looking for 50 plus shipping.

Lastly I have a no name brand leather cuff. It is made from strap hide from texas. it is a solid 1/4'' thick and 8 3/4'' from snap to snap but since it is so thick the inner diameter once around your wrist is about 7 1/2''. Has a nice Indian head concho. This has a tad bit more wear then the FH.

SDC10547.jpg

SDC10546.jpg

And some more of all 3.

SDC10545.jpg

And a comparrison of the thicker IH next to the Thinner FH.

SDC10544.jpg

And for the intensives. I can do All 3 for 110 plus shipping and I will throw in a free Hill-Side selvage Hanky/pocket square that is unused.