Cricket - OWZAT!

• 2 weeks later...

sachin seems to be getting better with age. the only team he doesn't have an odi century against is bangladesh i think. i bet he would love to make that one his hundredth.

india in general is probably like the most experienced team along with the aussies and sri lankans. that's probably why they play well. though sometimes they're really inconsistent. like on that last match with sa, if it wasn't for sachin and sehwag, they played just as badly as bd did against west indies.

India play fucking terribly for the amount of talent in their team, fielding and bowling has been so bad.

Australia won't win their bowling is shit, India might win but will probably get knocked around the park for 3-400 if South Africa/Australia/Sri Lanka have a good go.

South Africa will win if they don't choke, I could see a Saffers v Sri Lanka final.

I reckon the windies and england both have pretty decent chances to win at an outside bet as well tbh.

yea, that'll deff be intense, but i don't think india will make it. i hadn't really been paying attention to the group a matches, but looks like pakistan is kicking ass.

there was that indian parrot that predicted pakistan would win the world cup. poor bird was killed by extremists afterwards.