Sub Zero Denim

Has anybody ever heard of this brand??....no?...good....cos i just made it up....Not as if anybody cares, but I've decided to launch my own denim line....each style will be named after an Eskimo word for ice...and i hear they have thousands so I'll be hella busy...and forget about getting my denim from Japan...im gonna have it made in Antartica...by a penguin army...they make for cheap labour...all they want is fish and guns......or maybe ill have them made by scientists...as they are the only residents with opposable thumbs...I also plan on flash-freezing every pair with the help of Sub Zero..from Mortal Kombat...who will also be our spokesperson...although, he'll likely be doing less speaking and more murdering..because if he sees you walking down the street and your arent wearing our denim, he tears your friggin head clean off...spinal column intact......btw the Sub Zero flash-freeze will preserve the denim and make the indigo taste like blueberry jam...so if youre ever out of peanut butter..and need something tasty on your toast..you can just wipe some blue goodness from your jeans onto your bread.......but if you die from doing that..ill send Sub Zero to your house to bring you back to life, only to tear your head clean off and kill you all over again...l

well thats about it so far...im open to suggestions...do you think i could turn a profit with these jeans in such a competitive market?

Edited by Whodinihimself on May 24, 2006 at 01:39 PM

its not too late....

two words: corporate buyout .... and if they wont sell, ill send the real Sub Zero over to their shop to rip their skulls off and pull their hearts out of their chests for their insolance...then bury them in Sub Zero brand overdyed raw selvage denim...so at least they get something right

Attn: A Free Ford Focus to the first person to buy my Sub Zero jeans....if you look closely, you can see those racing stripes are actually blueline selvage stripes....

1-jio.jpg

Sub Zero himself can be seen modelling our baggy cut...tucked into his boots (he doesnt have a Superfuture account and therefore doesnt know that that look went out in the late 13th century).........3067 years and only one accidental cold soak...he's such a trooper

Attn: A Free Ford Focus to the first person to buy my Sub Zero jeans....if you look closely, you can see those racing stripes are actually blueline selvage stripes....

1-jio.jpg

Sub Zero himself can be seen modelling our baggy cut..tucked into his boots (he doesnt have a Superfuture account and therefore doesnt know that this look went out in the late 13th century).....but for a supernatural cryomancer from the outer realm he's pretty damn stylish....and his jeans are killer too...3067 years and only one accidental cold soak...he's such a trooper

Edited by Whodinihimself on May 24, 2006 at 08:30 PM

Hey Chuck Norris boy!...dont hijack my thread....Chuck Norris is a hack!..Sub Zero would pull his face off and wear it like a hat!...then build a time machine and go back to just before he did that and do it all over again...tag team....

ps buy my jeans

• 3 months later...