bnwt Patrik Ervell Jil Sander extravaganza

shahanshah

Perhaps something I will regret in the near future, but for sale are now 2* beautiful sweaters, priced to sell though offers are certainly welcome. Both are brand new with tags, prices are inclusive of insured and tracked shipping but please consider a 4% paypal fee or alternatively sending payment as a gift.

ººº

YGecW.jpgSRW6U.jpgQzP0I.jpg

I. Patrik Ervell Fair Isle Sweater in Ivory with Navy Detail

Raglan sleeve, crewneck knitted sweater with a standard fit. Features a traditional fair isle pattern on the entire top half of the body. Made from 100% baby alpaca.

Size M

Retail Price 320

Asking -260- -247- 235

ººº

OoGCk.pngu39XI.pngXVIZl.png

II. Jil Sander Navy Turtleneck with Chest Pocket

Pure soft wool with contrasting grey and embroidery details.

Size IT52 and fits slim as would be expected

Underarm measures ~20.75" across and shoulders ~17.75"

Retail Price 545

Asking -sold-

ººº

A5Qhv.jpgqAHuB.jpgIQZYi.jpg

Paul Smith Men's Shoes - Dip Dye Kasmin Boot Size UK8

Kasmin is a Paul Smith Mainline boot with sigaro dip dye leather uppers.

These boots have a zipper opening [with Riri zippers] on the inner sides and are complimented with

small punched details on the uppers with a dark chocolate leather trim around the top seam of the boot. These boots are made with Blake Rapid construction and rubber crest soles

100% leather uppers

Retail Price 525

Asking -315- -299- 284

ººº

6zDyn.jpgqy3nQ.jpgIasKr.jpg

Heutchy Forest Boot in Red

This boot is made from a beautiful brownish-red leather. Featuring exquisite hand-stitched

details and a leather and rubber sole, this pair is characterized by a sturdy look and

comfortable feel.

See more details here

Retail Price 450

Asking 270

ººº

GNtlg.jpgtywSZ.jpg

Stephan Schneider blazer in dark grey

Size V

With custom textiles, classic sensibilities, and an intuitive eye, professor-designer Stephan Schneider has developed a uniquely clean aesthetic for his eponymous label. Pairing refreshing colorways with simple silhouettes, schneider creates high quality menswear that is modern and relevant yet timeless and enduring.

50% wool, 50% cotton.

Made in Belgium.

Retail 700

Asking 350