FS: Mastermind, Visvim, Supreme, Dior, Roarguns and more...

The 88

Hello all and welcome to my sale. Please check back for updates as I will be listing more items shortly. I am new to this forum, but please rest assured that I will provide a good service to all my buyers.

Buyers have the choice to pay via PayPal (+4% must be added to listed price if you chose not to send payment via the 'Gift' option) or Bank Transfer (UK buyers only). Again, I stress, you will be nothing less than completely satisfied with my service.

Shipping Information:

ALL items will be dispatched either same or next day, dependant on time of payment. Items being shipped within the UK will be sent via Royal Mail 1st class recorded with tracking (If you require next day/special delivery a minimal added charge can be arranged, no problem).

For international buyers I use Royal Mail Airsure with tracking. Items typically take about 3-5 days (Europe) and 7 days for the rest of the world.

I am available through messenger services on a daily basis and will try my best to promptly respond to all messages, so just drop me a PM if you wish to stay in immediate contact. (I am on UK / GMT peak hours).

Prices: I have listed several of the Japanese pieces at under half their retail price. All prices are listed in GBP / USD (Great British Pounds £ / United States Dollar $). Please use: www.xe.com - to convert the cost to your respective currency.

All prices include shipping! GBP price is for UK shipping / USD price is for Worldwide shipping.

*Offers and trades are available on select items marked '(O+T)'.

***SCROLL DOWN THROUGH THE THREAD TO VIEW ALL ITEMS AVAILABLE***

Tops:

Bape Sleeveless Hoody

Price: SOLD

Description:
Very rare sleeveless hoody from Bape, featuring a swarovski design. Item is in excellent, near new condition, light wear and hand washed.

Measurements:
Size: M
Pit to Pit: 22"
Shoulder to Shoulder: 19"
Collar to Hem: 23" (zipper length)

BapeSell.jpg

Additional Pictures:
(Front)
(Neck Tag 1)
(Neck Tag 2)
(Head Tag 1)
(Head Tag 2)
(Zip 1)
(Zip 2)
(Wash Tag Pictures)

Supreme - 'Boyz N The Hood' tee

Description:
Condition 8/10. It was very difficult to pick up the watermark on my camera, but it reads: 'SUP 2002 T'.

Price: Pending

Measurements:
Size: XL
Pit to Pit: 23"
Shoulder to Shoulder: 22.5"
Collar to Hem: 28"

SupremeBoyzSell.jpg

Additional Pictures:
(Front)
(Neck Tag)
(Neck Tag 2)

Roarguns 3/4 Sleeve tee

Description:
Worn / Hand washed once. Features Swarovski crystal Roarguns logos on both sleeves. This piece features 3/4 length sleeves.

Measurements:
Size: 3
Pit to Pit: 19"
Shoulder to Shoulder: 18.5"
Collar to Hem: 23" (28" measured from back)
Pit to Cuff: 13"

RoarSleeve.jpg

Additional Pictures:
(Front)
(Neck Tag 1)
(Neck Tag 2)
(Hem Tag)

Theater8 x Mastermind Japan - Godfather tee

Description:
Theater8 design shirt with a collaboration from Mastermind Japan. This tee is new and tried on once to discover it doesn't fit. Shirt is a medium but fits smaller. Front of the shirt is plain, with a Godfather design on the back, both sleeves have printed designs, one ribbed with leather detailing, very nice.

Price: £40 / 80 USD

Measurements:
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15.5"
Collar to Hem: 22"

Theater8BackSell.jpg

Additional Pictures:
(Front)
(Neck Tag)
(Sleeve 1)
(Sleeve 2)
(Wash Tag)

Edited by The 88

Mastermind Japan - Fragment Design Polo

Description:
The nicest and best quality polo I've owned, a very reluctant sale, but unfortunately no longer fits. Item has been worn once, hand washed and in near new condition. The colour is off-white, like a very light cream with gold detailing. The breast logo's feature a really cool metalic stitching. Buttons are Mother of Pearl.. Quality is superb and is that of which is to be expected from Mastermind Japan.

Measurements:
Shoulder to Shoulder: 16.5"
Collar to Hem: 24.5"

MastermindSell.jpg

Additional Pictures:
(Front)
(Logo)
(Detailing / Sleeve)
(Neck Tag 1)
(Neck Tag 2)
(Hem Tag 1)
(Hem Tag 2)
(Wash Tag Pictures)

Hats:

Supreme - 'World Famous' Starter Cap

Description:
Grey Nylon Starter snap-back cap, worn once.

Size: One size fits all

SupremeStarterCap.jpg

Additional Pictures:
(Back)

Bape - 'Crystal Sta' Beanie

Description:
Extremely rare beanie from bape, well worn, but plenty life left.

Price:

Size: One size fits all

BapeBeanie.jpg

Additional Pictures:
(Head Tag)
(Wash Tag Pictures)

Edited by The 88

Would prefer a quick sale on the following and so would prefer UK customers:

Supreme 'Kaws Box Logo' Snapback Starter Cap

Description:

Brand new with tag attached. Very few of these released in the UK and still yet to be released in the states.

Size: One Size Fits All

KawsBoxLogoCap.png

Supreme Box Logo New Era

Description:

Burgandy/Red colourway. This cap is from a few seasons back and is plain (doesn't have extra writing / emblems in the side only the 'New Era logo' / 'World Famous' written on the back. Has been worn, but plenty life left

Price: £20

Size: 7 1/4

BoxLogoNewEra.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...