Earnest Sewn Sample Sale NYC

Roland

Just wanted to let people know that this week is E. Sewn Sample Sale.

May 15—19

7:00AM—10:00PM—Earnest Sewn Sample Sale, Earnest Sewn Showroom, 71 Gansevoort St. btwn Greenwich Ave. and Washington St., 3rd Fl, NYC

Jeans are usally $75.00. This isn't really a huge saving since it's pretty easy to find their jeans at that price point in Outlet shops. Still, I picked up a pair of customs last year for $35.00 bucks in the sample damage bin since they didn't have riviets or buttons (they did have hidden back pocket ones). Then I paid another 20 bucks to get buttons and rivets that I speced.

Edited by Roland on May 15, 2006 at 07:16 AM

omg!!! thanks so much for posting this Roland!!! i wish i still lived in NYC though... icon_smile_sad.gif maybe i'll send a friend to fetch me a pair! luv the harlans.

As the credits for Syriana roll:

Woman: I think that movie outsmarted me.

Man: Yeah, I think the movie won.

--AMC theater, Lincoln Square

I just got back from here. Lots of people, lots of jeans. Every pair is $75, and they had jackets for $200. I got a pair of the womens Harlan selvedge with the metal buckle...clasp...thingy...on the back. I forget what they are called. Anyway, I think this was the last pair of these they had in size 30, but there are still definitely great deals to be had. I think they are gonna be open the entire week...or at least till Friday.