A sizing question (for a new guy)......

luvaul

Hello everyone, I've been lurking on this site for quite a while and I have a question about Nudies sizing compared to Luckys. I have a pair of size 28 Lucky Maddy jeans that I have been wearing for a couple months, and they fit great at first but they have stretched out so much that they are now getting uncomfortably big. With most jeans like Levis or say Gaps I wear like a size 29 or 30. What size should I get if I order some Thin Finn Dry Stretch Nudies. I was thinking a 29, but if they are gonna stretch out alot, I would maybe even do a 27. What do you guys think? Thanks so much, and I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.

Size down significantly as the Thin Finn Dry Stretch is just that; a stretchy denim.

Being a 29 or 30 you probably should go down to a 28. Maybe a 27- depending on your build.

The Thin Finn is an unusual cut; skin tight legs with a high rise and yoke, meant to be worn low.

I'm a 29 or 30 as well(with chicken legs), and I got this jean in 30 and now they are just soggy in the ass.