Sign in to follow this  
Advantage

Balenciaga S/S 2011

saw this on the cover of wwd, that quilted jacket is so dope and nice fabrics too.

:(

edit: fw10 made me hard. I looked at the collection almost everyday. it was amazing. I loved everything from it and I would wear everything from it. The heels were crazy.

but this collection is disgusting. will report later after looking at it a couple of times

edit: first part is ugly.

I think this collection is good. And not just because of the typical balenciaga technical amazement. That never fails to impress.

The thing with the balenciaga is every season the themes are so different but it has that unique flavor to it. Sometimes its so hard to take in at first glance, second, third. Like i go, wtf is that. then eventually as you think about it more, look at it and you go, holy shit. case in point spring 2009. It was weird as hell, total mind fuck, but it gets you thinking. and at the end of the day, i find myself inspired by it.

I'm such a fanboy. whatever.

i dont really feel like commenting much but the one detail I really dislike is the grommeted black leather belt thing. Everything else kind of amazes me.

finaly, i like this collection (it's way better than the fw11 one)