Who Has Men's Stretch Jeans?

RedFoxxworth

So I got some Diesel stretch's that I wear all the time that are so ill cause they feel like sweatpants but look like nice jeans and I ride a bike so stretch jeans are really what I need. I need a new pair of jeans but Diesel doesn't have anymore stretch jeans for men and I refuse to wear tight (or even fucking baggy) women's jeans no matter how many hipster kids are like "I wear women's jeans all the time" so I was wondering if anyone knew any other good brands that have stretch jeans.

And you denim afficianados- if there is some kind of ill ill denim thats soft and flexible and won't irk me when I'm riding a bike let me know. For some reason I feel like stretch jeans is like a major sin for yall denim purists.

I ain't terrified from nothing, I'm young wild crazy and disgusting. - Lil Weezy

I was on the same tip...had some stretchy jeans, loved skating in them, got to wild at the bar and got them covered in wax from candles.

Anyways, I can't seem to find anything I really like because most of the time the wash is either fucking horrible or it's some shitty brand or the pants are too baggy.

I do have a pair of WE jeans that I really like though. They aren't stretch, but they have a little give to them. I believe they are the regular cut. I don't know where you're at, there's a We store in LA. In Canada skate shops carry it.

fuck around and get your waffle split