www.apollo-nyc.com

I J F

Yo I new about apollo for some time now and they always have shit right when it comes out. The prices are kinnda wack if you can actuallly make it out to the store. But it's a good place to see what just came out before you go to the store. I was also over in England this year and one of the heads I met that owned a shop was coming here to NYC to buy Abercrombie becuase it's huge over there kids .

Quote: I was also over in England this year and one of the heads I met that owned a shop was coming here to NYC to buy Abercrombie becuase it's huge over there kids .

Yeah man, I was over in London about a year ago and I was talking to a local who said the same thing about abercrombie. Crazy.

Anyway, cool site to see whats out.

The funny thing I heard about Abercrombie is that internationally, in some cases they will buy the defects in bulk and you will recieve a run of the same shirts in one store that are all the same design and you see about 40 of them. I do know there is a huge demand for it in Japan and to be honest if you check out their denim this season, they are attempting to follow the market in any way that they can. If you are one to be intrigued by A & F which im sure not a lot of us are but if you were they certainly manufacture high quality product. Its not available in Canada here either so yes it is also a commodity partly because its something you cant get.

www.brani.com / www.carpeinternational.com

Yah I guess but A and F is obviously on a much higher internationally level and has a stronger mainstream prescence. But I understant the comparison you are making. The thing is in England I find as a part Englishman myself they tend to want to avoid major American labels dunno what it is but my mates have some much anger towards the " yanks " quite interesting really.

www.brani.com / www.carpeinternational.com