Forgot your password?
bbours, April 28, 2006 in superlists
Me, My Car:
I guess I'm the only one here crazy enough to buy cars from skeezy old guys on Long Island..
professional wood easel for $15, new... and M.I.A. tickets at below box-office price. Oh and my stolen bike.
my eames chair.
buy and sell cars there all the time, better than posting an ad on shitty autotrader
I bought a 5th gen honda prelude on c-list... looking to sell it over the summer though. currently scanning the list for a 70s honda CB 550 or 750, maybe a yamaha xs650 or something, to convert to cafe racer style
my eames chair.
hey, I got mine too off of there... $350, it had been recovered tho... cheap leather faux leather...
Waiting till whenever I buy a house, just going to have it completely redone... it's in amazing shape other wise... Cat sleeps in it mostly lol
this guy did it w/ a paperclip to a house.
5 years worth of vogue magazines for free
car i bought
WoW World of Warcraft 70 Warrior/Shaman - $560
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-02-06, 7:55PM PST
I am looking to sell my whole account after 3 years of playing. The account includes:
70 Orc Warrior, transferrable now, pvp server
currently specced MS/fury hybrid 36/25/0 for pvp and can easily reach 1800+ ratings put in good hands
pvp (all epic except 1 trinket):
- 3/5 season 3 vengeful gladiator gear (helm, pants, chest)
- 2/5 season 2 merciless gladiator gear w/ s2 thrown weapon
- vindicator/veteran rings, neck, boots, belt and bracers, w/ dory's embrace cloak
- 2 minute cd medallion of the horde (only blue in pvp gear)
- 1676 ap, 34.06% crit base 37.06% in berserker, 364 resilience, 12044 hp all unbuffed
- pve gear available mixed with pvp pieces to raise hit rating to 65, 37.53% crit, 1700 ap all unbuffed. full epic except hourglass of the unraveller trinket
- Tanking gear mixed, mostly epic some blues. 13k hp, 528 +def unbuffed when specced as protection making him Main tank ready for Karazhan/heroics.
All gear completely gemmed and enchanted as well
Attuned to Karazhan and skettis/ogrila dailys for easy everyday money making.
375 mining to mine any ore (another good money maker)
normal flying mount and epic grounds
70 Tauren Shaman, Transfer up on March 16, pvp server
Resto Spec 0/5/56 for chain heal spam goodness, mainly pve toon completely ready for ssc/tk
- s3 chestpiece, 3/5 s1 resto gladiator gear, kharrma's shroud of hope, vind belt
- 236 resi, 8871 hp, 9616 mana, 1710 +heal, 14.08% spell crit all unbuffed
- 1899 +healing, 230 mp5, 104 mp5 while casting (w/ water shield: 279mp5 and 154mp5 while casting)
- full epic, most epics from karazhan/za/gruul's/badge vendor (T4 helm, Light's Justice mace, Gloves of Centering, etc.) completely gemmed and enchanted properly as well, extra t4 glove token, all healing totem relics, and 3 epic/2 rare healing trinkets to switch between depending on situation
Mixed rare/epic pve enhancement and elemental sets if you want to respec also attuned to ogrila and skettis dailies for easy money
375 mining also to sell ore
normal flyer and epic ground mount
Also included in account is a 60 Night Elf Hunter (pre-bc main w/ lvl 60 epics), 51 Troll rogue, and a 29 twink Troll Hunter all on pvp servers and transferrable.
I am also the original owner and I am looking for $560 OBO and selling the account as a whole. NOT looking for trades or splitting characters.
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
the cyber plague
BEST POST YET.
a trip to the greek islands
You got a much better deal that I did. The leather on mine was in tip top shape so I guess it was worth it. I've gotten a couple other good modern decor finds on there before. Ive been considering getting mine reupholstered in the black leather that i'm so fond of. My dog has seem to take a liking to mine as well. Its nice to see a few others out there with a love for mid century modern furniture. Keep up the good taste.
hey, I got mine too off of there... $350, it had been recovered tho... cheap leather faux leather... Waiting till whenever I buy a house, just going to have it completely redone... it's in amazing shape other wise... Cat sleeps in it mostly lol
never purchased anything from craigslist except a flatmate who was crazy
titcr, for sure.
I bought a nearly new (2 months old) sidekick 3 last year for 180 bucks. Considering they're about 350, I reckon I got an okay deal.
custom built track frame (for me) $450
I bought my PS3 for $275 about 18 months ago. Was brand new and I never have had any issues with it.
The key to buying anything on craigslist is to not ask the seller where they got their shit from.
Whole bunch of Ivanko weight plates from a closing gym at .45/lb
Mint Canon A1 body w/ auto winder, 50mm 1.8, 28mm 1.8, 20-200mm 4, and 2 canon speedlights
Nikon Nikonos II
BJ - free?
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Already have an account? Sign in here.