help needed! www.wesoldout.com

kumo

kay.. i need some help about this.

i ordered a pair of the claude closky adicolor on the website, and still haven't got it now. i emailed them like 10 times by their online form and they just ignored me. nor i can see my order on their "my orders" section. i paid via paypal.

does anybody know any way i can reach them at? or any way i can get my money back?

thanks in advance..

Based on my experience & the experiences of others who posted here, I'm in the belief that wesoldout.com ignores email inquiries.

I ordered my Adicolor Black x Colette on April 1st. Credit card was charged on April 1st. I didn't received my order until April 20th (France to Minnesota, USA).

In between, I sent 5 very polite emails - some through their online form, and some using my gmail account. I received nary a response. Finally, late morning on the 20th, I sent a blistering message (through gmail & their online form) stating that their customer service was atrocious and that I was about to initiate a dispute with my credit card.

Lo and behold, a couple of hours later, I received 3 (yes, 3) messages from WeSoldOut.com - they all stated that the order was shipped (despite the processing status on the website) and that once the order left France, they no longer could track the package. They advised that it could be held up in customs or by my post office. Most preposterously, wesoldout claims that they never received any of my messages, the one they replied to being the 1st...malarkey.

Ha, ha! A couple of weeks after placing the order and no response, I called WeSoldOut.com in France. The package was shipped via French post (Colissimo) on the 4th of April. The Colissimo tracking # merely stated that they received the package on the 4th and the status dies there.

What happened was that Colissimo transfers the package to DHL for delivery to the US. Unfortunately, once this happens, no one seems to care to obtain the DHL tracking # - wesoldout, colissimo,...they don't know or care. DHL cannot do anything without a tracking # - at the time of transfer, the DHL tracking # is relayed to the french post or wesoldout...which was probably just dismissed. The US Postal Service wouldn't know anything about your package.

Anyway, wouldn't you know...my adicolor was delivered on the afternoon of the 20th, just an hour after my angry email.

Beautiful shoes, and I'm glad I got 'em. But in hindsight, should've just ordered them from a US vendor like Dave's Quality Meats or HUFSF. They both had them in stock and would've received them far sooner. But didn't know at the time that either place would sell online, much less have any left.

However, it's surprising that you still are awaiting yours, presumably after ordering them on the 1st. Good luck!

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Edited by duofold on Apr 27, 2006 at 06:25 PM