Edmonton X Sugarcane

I need help from fellow Edmontonians. I'm currently in talks with History Preservation to try and get some love from Sugarcane up in Canada, and I'm starting in E-Town. Right now, not a lot of places I've checked know about the brand, and some went on to say that they go based on customer/employee requests.

I'm in the process of setting up talks with Holt, and Singer, but unfortunately I haven't got any samples to show, and without samples or hype, I don't believe anyone will bother to hear me out. The initial target is premium retail chains such as the above, as well as Gravity Pope, Urban, High Grade and Underground (Yes I realize that many of the stores are in Edmonton/Calgary only but I still have a full-time job!). Of course stores like Queue and Foosh are on the list but larger, more national chains fall under higher priority because that will guarantee more exposure and a larger order.

Hopefully I'll be able to procure some samples/catalogues within the next week or two but until then, I'm left with nothing but words and pictures, which in my mind is kind of weak. I'm not even getting my own pair of Edo Ai's for another 3 months!

If anyone is all about having Sugarcane retailers in Edmonton, or even in Calgary, Vancouver and Toronto, please put the word out. If there are already retail outlets that are doing it in Vancouver and Toronto, then my apologies. Anyways, next time you're looking at a pair of jeans and a salesperson asks if you need any help, ask him/her if their store carries Sugarcanes, or plans on it.

And that's about it, I appreciate all the help I can get!