new brand?

fu schnickens

i am wondering if anyone has heard or seen this new line--i guess it's new-- manifest. i was on the beastie boys website and there were some kids loving this t-shirt, "i'll steal you honey". i'm a beastie lover and it is a nice tribute and i haven't seen everyone wearing it. i did a search on this site and found a little write up describing their shirts. i'm not really one to write alot on these things but i have to say i am really impressed with what i've seen on their t-shirts. i'm not sure alot of people will get the reference to the songs referred to but i do and it's really cool. i was in philly a few weeks back and actually saw some of their shirts in a store on south street. i guess these shirts are for the true hip hop heads that like the old school stuff instead of that crap crunk music. anyway, i was wondering if anyone had anymore info on where else to get there stuff or where they're out of?