atmos

g888

• 2 weeks later...

heard that it'll open on jan. 26th and atmos throwing a party on that day, but i do not even know exactly where it is... there's a rumor that it'll be open in harlem.

• 2 weeks later...

just happened to be in harlem today so took the liberty of checking this address and the address does look legit as i peeked inside the shop and it's exactly what i saw in the picture... it's gonna be a huge shop as there were so many 'frames' on the wall for the kicks. i just hope that they'd be able to finish the construction just in time for the jan. 26th party... wonder if it's gonna be first japanese shop in harlem (i must say it's an AWESOME location)

i would prefer chapterworld though than atmos, judging by the items featured on their respective websites. and i dont understand why they pick harlem while all the other stores are mostly found downtown (no offense to harlem area). i mean, for me, i would think twice if i have to travel uptown just to check out one particular store

i guess atmos wanted to get away from downtown/brooklyn areas and try to be more innovative... it's kinda of a flashback for union - being one of the first sb shops to open in the exclusive soho area. what's next for a new shop to pop up... DA BRONX where all the good sh*t started...

dontcaretoomuchforcrap, fuck those soho, les, and dumbo shops... icon_smile_big.gif