Favorite stores in NYC

TheRidiculousguy

wow - that's a big question to ask.

for sneakers- Nort or Alife - good selection

for clothes and everything else - Sugarhead quarters - cool new shop

for books - the new york public library (hey just remeber to return the books)

for dog goods - Scout - so cute, can't walk out without spending a wad on the family dog

have to agree with dolo here...i've seen some pieces here in toronto go for some insane prices...i saw a simple jumper go for $300 CAD (on sale by the way)...it was their camo pattern which i my opinion has been done better by both Maharishi and Recon...Quality was good...but not spectacular...thier price points are just way too high in my opinion...

you know, i agree too, but number nine definitely pays attention to the details. and the quality of fabric and constuction is sick... i bought one of their tees last season.. the joey ramone as a skeleton one, but for 30 off.. still, it was like 100 bucks... but the shirt fits better than any other t shirt i own. make aa seem like a hanes under shirt..

i pin number nine with cloak/ undercover, rather than recon/ silas etc. in which case the price points are expected.. but also factor in the cost of exporting as they are still a young brand and their store with the exception of A are the only doors carrying the collection.

it's like head porter (kinda) in terms of their price points here in the US.. their jacked up at least one third of the retail price vs. japan prices.

but yes, mindspray.. it's just too fucking expensive.

dig.

• 2 weeks later...